Dingley Village Visitor Information
Dingley Village, Victoria, Australia - Visitor Information
Dingley Village is a suburb located in the southeastern part of Melbourne, Victoria. It is approximately 20 kilometers away from Melbourne's CBD and is accessible via Eastlink and the Dandenong Bypass.
- Coomoora Woodland Flora and Fauna Reserve - a great place for nature lovers, here you can find a variety of birds, wildflowers, and mammals.
- Dingley International Hotel - a great place to stay when visiting Dingley Village. The hotel features spacious rooms, a swimming pool, a restaurant, and a sports bar.
- Spring Valley Golf Club - a stunning golf course located in the heart of Dingley Village. The course is known for its challenging holes, beautiful scenery, and friendly staff.
Food and Dining
Dingley Village has a great selection of restaurants, cafes, and bars where visitors can enjoy a delicious meal or a refreshing drink.
- The Village Cafe - a great place for breakfast, brunch, or lunch, the cafe offers a range of delicious meals, coffee, and cakes.
- The Phoenix Hotel - a pub-style restaurant that serves classic pub food, burgers, and pizza. The restaurant also has a great selection of beers and wines.
- Dragon Drumstick - a Chinese restaurant that specializes in fried chicken drumsticks. The restaurant also serves a variety of Chinese dishes.
Dingley Village offers a range of accommodation options for visitors.
- Dingley International Hotel - a luxurious hotel with spacious rooms, a swimming pool, a restaurant, and a sports bar.
- Kingswood Motel - a budget-friendly motel that offers comfortable rooms, free parking, and free Wi-Fi.
- Quest Dandenong - a serviced apartment that offers one and two-bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchens and laundry facilities.
Dingley Village is easily accessible by car and public transport. The suburb is serviced by bus routes, and the nearest train station is located in Noble Park, about 4 kilometers away.